Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Brand New Blog

I admit it, I am addicted to reading knitting blogs. I read them nearly every day and I usually have to share them with my friends. I guess it was inevitable that I would try it myself!

I have tried numerous times to start knitting, my mom tried to teach me a few times when I was a kid (and beyond being a kid) and I would always make something (nothing pretty mind you) and then not knit for years and then I would try again. Well apparently I just needed to wait until I was in my thirties before it would click. I started knitting again last year with a friend and I enjoyed it a lot and made a zillion scarves. This knitting "season" (so far I have been a seasonal knitter, knitting only in the "winter") I had that A-Ha moment when it suddenly made sense to me and I could read a pattern and I knew what the heck was going on. I found it pretty shocking, let me tell you. My friend is a very good knitter, she's done it since she was little so she helps me A LOT, especially when I drop stitches. I will eventually post pictures, I have only have photos of my finished objects right now.

2 comments:

lill4my said...

It is so damn cute! And it's all pink!! (Hence the cuteness:)) I can't wait to see all your pictures!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Меня предал любимый супруг... Стали отношения посещать для нет, стала сердить его, появилась агрессия в мой адрес. Стала пытать, сколько происходит, почему ты кстати не приходишь, где пропадаешь - в отрицание: "отстань, я не нагулялся, чувства ушли, я тебе не люблю... Ты хорошая, однако мне нужен беспрестанный праздник... Я не соглашаться отдать следовать тебя живот, я посмотрел для тебя, дорогая, и понял, что не хочу с тобой прожить всю свою долгоденствие". Пытаюсь жить и простить, но не получается: воротила разбита, сердце в осколках... [url=http://tutledy.ru/zhenshchina-i-muzhchina/102-lyubov-muzhchiny-k-zhenshchine.html]любовь мужчины к женщине[/url]