Sunday, March 11, 2007

Elizabeth

Elizabeth I that is. I have been trying to see the HBO version of Elizabeth I with Helen Mirren, its in my Netflix queue SOMEWHERE I just don't know where. Maybe its good they limit the queues to 500, I can't find anything in it, if I had more I'd never find anything ever. There are apparently a zillion movies/tv shows that are titled that and I think at this point I have seen them all except the one I want to see. I may as well stop reading the biography by Allison Weir that I've been reading since I have her WHOLE life memorized and I am still not done!! Grrrrrr......

Daylight savings has made me sluggy and my computer too so I am having a quiet day cleaning, crafting and watching movies (or documentaries that are not quite what I'm looking for). Book group is tomorrow and I am half way through the book so I guess I need to read too.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Pictures?? I WANT PICTURES!!!!!!!!! And I Know What You Did This Past Weekend..

hannahbee said...

i love helen mirren. did you know that she is half russian? yeah.. i watched the barbara walters special on the oscar nominees after the oscars. strange. she was on NPR a few weeks before the oscars and her work spans a gazilion years. elizabeth I is awesome (HBO) ..