Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Cardi



It's really done! I promised pictures so here are some! Its pretty cute I think, but the colors don't show well in my pictures. I guess I am not a photographer (this is shocking). Its all blocked and everything, I am taking it in to work tomorrow for the mother to be. She really better be having a girl, or he will have a very pink sweater!






I am STILL sick. Blah. I have an awful cough and I have no idea where it came from as my sinuses are not so bad. I sound sick in my head, I don't know what I sound like to others. My throat hurts (the coughing doesn't help) and my headaches (sinuses) and yet I still have to talk to people on the phones! And they are a little crazy. It still always amazing me how many people think they don't have to click or type something for their computer to know what they want to do. AMAZING!

I am going to sit on my couch now and watch something and rest, though I am out of o.j. at this point. Rome is done, it was pretty damn good, I liked it a lot.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

The sweater looks great, and it sounds as if you and I have the exact same thing!!!!! I finally pulled out something that my chiropractor had given me for my daughter when she had bronchitis earlier in the year. I have been taking it since mid-day today and it does feel as if it is helping some.

I hope you (and I!) feel better soon!!!!

Linda said...

i know you already gave it away.. but the clothes you picked with it were so adorable too!!!!!! i hope we'll get to see the little one wearing them too!!