Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Stitch n Pitch




Last night was Stitch-n-Pitch at PacBell park. Through some random and other wise events it was not quite what I had expected, but I had a lot of fun. I maybe dragged my feet a bit on the whole ticket buying thing so Linda and I bought tickets in the same general area, but not actually part of the whole deal. No treat bags but we could still hang out with everyone.








Boy was I off! Due to a remarkable power outage Linda's site was very affected so she had to work late. Really late. So at 5:45 (hour and a half before the start!) I asked some people at work if they wanted to go, and happily it was not hard to find some last minute ticket takers. Its probably good that they weren't the actual S-n-P seats, I still don't think the guys understood the concept AT ALL. Knitting? At the baseball game? One thought maybe we did it a lot AND that it was our boba group knitting, not some nationally organized event.


These are my co-workers, they though I was odd knitting, look at the lap top!





It was fun, Barry did not hit a home run, so the race is still on for the home run record. I did wish that the mitten was I was knitting was done, it was pretty damn cold. And windy, so my pattern was tough to follow. .....



Ahh summer in San Francisco!

1 comment:

lillamy said...

i am so glad you were able to get other takers for the tickets and had LOTSA FUN!!! the mitten is BADASS with the baseball goin on in the background. BAD-ASS, don't let those laptop carrying sissy geeks tell you otherwise!!!