Wednesday, October 03, 2007

F.O.'s

Yes I am finally posting some knitting content! woohoo! So while on my trip i did finish some projects and started a new one!





Right before my trip I finished the Lace Leaves baby cardigan. Very cute and really loved the SockPixie yarn, I will totally use it again!










I finished my own Anemoi mittens, they are so cute and I love to make them! They were great to work on in the car, its such a long trip but with color work and Harry Potter the time flew by!




So with those projects done I started a shawl/wrap for me. This is Cozy from Knitty, its lacy and yet fun to do, not super hard.

Okay yes this is not an FO really but its like 50% done. Thats close!















When I got back from my trip I picked up my crochet again and actually FINISHED it! Whoohoo! Its in a box on the way to my sister now.

I enjoyed it so much that I just purchased the Amigurumi! Super Happy Crochet Cute book! Can't wait to see how these come out!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

They are all very lovely!

I was thinking about you and Linda today while on my up to SF, needles in hand, to pick up Anna's passport. what a lovely way to commute!