Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Knitting!

I know, I haven't posted anything knitted FOR EVER! So here are two things I've been working on.

I did actually finish the last baby sweater and in my hurry to get it to the parents I DID NOT TAKE A PICTURE!! I could cry. yeeesh. So it was this sweater:




In this beautiful green and cream colorway. I like the green a lot more than the pink, its so soft and creamy.





Its a good thing the baby was a girl (no known gender when I purchased the yarn!) because what I thought was a very gender neutral color was super girly! But I loved loved loved the Sock Pixie yarn, nice to work with and pretty colors. I would totally use this yarn again, for socks even!







This is my Endpaper Mitt from Eunny Jang, posed in front of Garden of the Gods and Pikes Peak. They are nearly done now, but I will have no way of taking a picture this pretty out here. So this the start of number one and probably later in the week a pic of them completed.

No comments: