Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Tagged twice!

Both Lisa AND Margit tagged me with this meme! I am not sure who to tag next though since I've seen it on a lot of other blogs, or the people I would tag are already tagged!

4 Jobs I've Held:
Concessions in an Ice skating rink (best high school job ever, I met all the hot high school hockey players in town!)
Art Gallery
Deli (loved it, more fun than you may think)
Tech support

4 Movies I've Watched Over and Over Again:
Pride and Prejudice
Persuasion
84 Charring Cross Road
Casablanca (I watch a lot of movies repeatedly, this is a teeeny list of them!)

4 Places I've Been:
Birkenhead, England (okay yes I've been to London too, but I bet less people will say this!)
Paris, France (in case you thought of the one in Texas first ;^) )
Stuttgart, Germany
Portland, Oregon

4 Places I've Lived:
San Antonio, Texas (this was brief but I wanted to have something not in Colorado)
Fort Collins, Colorado
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Mountain View, California

Part A: 4 TV Shows I Watch:
Netflix has ruined me, I pretty much just watch TV from there
Battlestar Galatica
Any PBS mini series.
The Wire
The X Files


Part B: 4 Radio Shows I Listen To:
NPR mostly, but not a lot of specific shows.


4 Things I Look Forward To:
Snow
Saturday morning
hiking
sitting on my couch


4 Favorite Foods:
Tacos
Soup
pretzels
lentils


4 Places I'd Rather Be:
Rocky Mountain National Park
Telluride
hiking a mountain
hanging with friends

4 People I email regularly:
Liz
Linda
my sister
knitters. ,mostly of the Boba persuasion.




P.S- My knitting and I have come to an agreement, we have not made up exactly, but we have an understanding. Yay!

No comments: